State-of-the-art Facilities Management
Julius Berger Facilities Management has a proven track record of consistently delivering quality with value. We take an integrated approach to facilities management, utilizing advanced technologies and systems including Computer Aided Facilities Management, to streamline operations and improve efficiency.
Combined with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service, our services are offered on a flexible basis, customized to meet the individual needs of each client.
Computer Assisted Facilities Management
Specialized technology system aimed at optimizing workflow and process controlling, increasing efficiencies and quality assurance and reducing operating costs.
- Connected task deployment
- Digitized work allocation and validation
- Dynamic checklists and updates
- Centralized asset register
- Improved monitoring and forecasting
- Analytics and smart reporting
- Quicker response times / issues resolution
- Centralized information with multiuser accessibility
- Standardized operating procedures
- Improved monitoring and communication
Facilities Management Services
Integrated management of buildings and their systems, including maintenance, repairs and cleaning.
- Planned preventative maintenance of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation installations
- Reactive maintenance and repairs
- Maintenance of building management systems
- Maintenance of multimedia and smart control systems
- Internal and external cleaning services
- Grounds maintenance
- Waste management & disposal
- Hygiene services
- Help desk services
Julius Berger Facilities Management minimizes the hassle and inconsistency of multiple providers, while increasing comfort and efficiency.
Audits and testing
Evaluating building systems and processes to identify areas for improvement and providing recommendations.
- Compliance auditing
- Structural integrity assessments
- Installations / equipment assessments
- Energy management
- Facilities optimization
- Space planning and permitting
Refurbishment and renovations
Implementation of technical projects to renew and update existing structures and systems, improving their functionality, aesthetics and performance.
- A/C (HVAC) system installation
- Lighting control systems installation
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) installation
- Upgrade of windows, facades and roofs
- Move management
- Interior remodeling
- Partition walls installation
- IT / network and comms